Tuesday, July 30, 2019




Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful summer. Today in my video, Savannah and I talk about our experience at the English 10 marking session held by the Nova Scotia Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.

I've included a copy of the rubric used during the scoring session below:

Found : https://plans.ednet.ns.ca/sites/default/files/documents/Eng10/NSE_ENG10_AnalyticRubric%28levels%29_ReadingResponse_0.pdf
I would like to thank Vera Grayson, the Literacy Evaluation Coordinator for the Nova Scotia Department of Education and Early Childhood Development, and Shannon LeBlanc, the Director of Student Assessment and Evaluation for the Nova Scotia Department of Education and Early Childhood Development, for allowing me to write about my experience. I would also like to thank the amazing teachers at the marking session who were so welcoming and so informative. 

Until next time! 

Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful summer. Today in my video, Savannah and I talk about our experience at the E...